The National Computer Rank Examination (NCRE) in September 2019 will be held from September 21 to 23. According to our province's NCRE test plan, registration will take place from June 26 to July 26.
The considerations for this exam are as follows:
1. The first-level new subject "Network Security Quality Education" (subject code: 17) will be officially launched in September;
2. Starting from the examination in March 2019, the adjustment of the qualifications for second-level language and database subjects (that is, second-level subjects other than MS Office advanced applications) is adjusted to a total score of 60 points and a multiple-choice question score of 50%. Candidates with a score of 20 or more on multiple-choice questions can obtain a certificate of compliance;
3. According to relevant national regulations, the residence permit for residents of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan is a valid identity document. Candidates holding this document can normally register and take the NCRE exam;
4. Candidates may not apply for the same subject repeatedly across test sites;
5. After the registration is completed, candidates will not be refunded if they are unable to take the exam within the designated time due to their own reasons.Note: Information selection of application sites: (352502) Quanzhou Finance and Trade Vocational Technical School