Quanzhou Education Bureau Documents
Quanjiao Ren [ 2011 ] No. 25
Opinions on the implementation of the leave system for teachers and staff in Quanzhou Municipal School
In order to further standardize school personnel management, establish and improve the attendance system, and ensure the normal operation of teaching, administration, logistics and other tasks, according to the "People's Republic of China Labor Law", (80) No. 29 Salary, Guofa  No. 52, National Labor  No. 65, No. Labor No.  No. 42, No. Labor No.  No. 2,  State Council Order No. 9 "Provisions on Labor Protection for Female Workers", Min Zheng  No. , Fujian Labor Supervisor  No. 019, Fujian Education  No. 110 and Quan Zheng  001, Quan Ren Salary  No. 40, Min Ren Fa  No. 147, July 30, 2002 The spirit of the "Fujian Province Population and Family Planning Regulations", Min Ren Fa  No. 69, Quan Ren Salary  No. 22, Quan Shi Zhi Ji Sheng Ling  No. 1 and other document spirit, combined with the actual situation of our city, The school teachers and staff leave system proposed the following implementation comments, please implement them carefully.
I. Type and duration of leave 1. Sick leave: Faculty and staff can not adhere to normal work due to illness, and can ask for sick leave. Please limit the holiday time according to the actual condition. Those who take sick leave for one week or more must attach a medical record card and a doctor's diagnosis certificate from a hospital at or above the county level.
2. Leave: Faculty and staff should arrange private holidays as much as possible. If there are urgent matters, leave should be requested in advance.
3. Public holidays: Faculty and staff may, according to the notice of higher authorities or the organization designate to go out to participate in relevant business activities such as conferences, academic lectures (exchanges), theoretical studies or business training, and study abroad study trips, may request documents for public holidays.
4. Marriage leave: Faculty members can apply for marriage leave with their marriage certificate. Reach the legal age of marriage, 3 days of marriage leave. Late marriages for both spouses (males over 25 years old and females over 23 years old) can be extended to 15 days (including legal holidays)
5. Maternity leave: Married female faculty and staff members over the age of 24 or both employees who have married late (males over 25 years old and females over 23 years old) who have given birth and receive a one-child certificate can enjoy 135-180 days of maternity leave . If the spouse is a dual employee, the man can enjoy 7 to 10 days of care leave. Female teachers and staff who have given birth at a normal marriage age (including premature birth over seven months) have a maternity leave of 90 days, including 15 days of prenatal leave. Increased dystocia by 15 days. For multiple births, each additional child is increased by 15 days. The maternity leave comes during the winter and summer vacations, which can be postponed.
6. Family leave: faculty and staff need to visit relatives, and in principle, it is arranged during the winter and summer vacations. If they are not visiting relatives during the winter or summer vacation, they will be treated as leave.
7. Bereavement leave: When the immediate family members (parents, spouse, and children) of the teaching and administrative staff die, they can request bereavement leave. Depending on the specific situation, the unit's leader will approve and be given a maximum of three days of bereavement leave. If you need a vacation leave in a foreign country, you can give another vacation leave according to the distance.
Procedures and approval authority for leave
1. Faculty and staff who need to take leave shall fill in the "Leave Request Form" (see attachment) in advance according to the prescribed procedures for handling leave procedures.
2. Faculty and staff members apply for public and leave within two weeks or sick leave within two months, and their approval authority and procedures shall be prescribed by the school. Among them, if the unit's childcare needs to apply for a long vacation (more than one month), as of March 1, 2011, it must provide the "two check" certificate to the population and family planning (part-time) staff of the unit, and the township ( After the inspection of the population and family planning department confirmed that the mother was “pregnant”, the unit's population and family planning full-time (part-time) staff signed an opinion and reported it to the unit's population and family planning leading group to study and decide whether to grant leave.
Please apply for public or leave for more than two weeks or sick leave for more than two months , and the school will provide opinions. After the principal signs the report, the relevant materials (including leave slip, medical record certificate, childbearing "no pregnancy" and other related certificates) will be submitted to the Bureau's personnel department for approval.
3. School principals who apply for public leave, leave, or sick leave for more than 3 days should report to the Municipal Education Bureau for approval. Among them, leaders at the division level or above who leave Quanzhou for more than 2 days or go out of the province, exit, or go abroad shall be submitted to the Municipal Education and Work Committee for approval after signing opinions by the leaders of this bureau.
4. The leave of the faculty and staff is approved, and the school will send a "Notice of Leave" to notify him . After the holiday is over, I should go through the formalities of canceling the leave in time, and the relevant materials should be archived for future reference.
Relevant living treatment during sickness and leave
1. Faculty and staff members with sickness and leave within two months shall be paid 100% of their post salary, salary scale salary and teaching age allowance.
天的，可按聘用合同或有关规定酌情减发岗位津贴。 Faculty members with sickness and leave of 1 to 14 days in the month may be given a reduction in post allowances as appropriate according to the employment contract or relevant regulations. 天（《劳动法》法定月计薪天数 ）乘以其请假的天数得出其扣发的岗位津贴金额。 In order to facilitate unified management, municipal schools can deduct the post allowance as follows: According to the teacher's post allowance (before deduction) divided by 21.75 days (the statutory monthly salary days of the Labor Law ) multiplied by the number of days of leave. The amount of post allowance withheld. If the sickness and leave of the month reach or exceed 15 days in total, the post allowance will not be paid.
2. Faculty and staff who are sick or on leave for more than two months shall be paid from the third month according to the following standards:
(1) For those who have worked for less than ten years, 90% of their post salary, salary scale salary, and teaching age allowance will be paid. Post allowance will not be paid.
(2) For those who have worked for ten years, their post salary, salary scale salary, and teaching age allowance will be issued. Post allowance will not be issued.
3. If the staff and workers have sickness or leave for more than six months, they will be paid from the seventh month according to the following standards:
(1) For those who have worked for less than ten years, 70% of their post salary, salary scale salary and teaching age allowance will be paid. Post allowance will not be paid.
(2) For those who have worked for ten years or more, 80% of their post salary, salary scale salary and teaching age allowance will be paid. Post allowance will not be paid.
Among the staff members mentioned in (1) (2) above, those who have won the titles of labor heroes and model workers awarded by the provincial, municipal, and autonomous region people's governments and various departments of the State Council, and still maintain the honor. Approved by the government and various departments of the State Council, the salary of sick leave can be increased by 10-15%, but it cannot exceed my original standard salary.
4. During the sick leave period, patients with mental illness and cancer should also be paid sick leave pay in accordance with the relevant regulations above.
5. People with mental illness who have a medical history of more than three years cannot continue to work normally and interfere with the work of others. After labor capacity appraisal and organizational approval, 60% of their wages will be paid for their living expenses.
6. Sick leave during the period of stay and inspection for faculty and staff. If the cost of living is higher than the sick leave treatment, the sick leave treatment will be issued instead.
7. If a graduate of a junior college or a secondary school asks for maternity leave or sickness or leave during the probationary period, the probationary period will be postponed accordingly.
8. Faculty members suffered public injuries (including reinstatement of the military and reinstatement of old injuries), and the original salary was paid during the medical treatment period.
9. The salary of teachers and staff during marriage, maternity and public holidays remains unchanged.
10. Faculty and staff members will be paid the wages during the funeral leave and the funeral journey, but their own travel expenses will be borne by themselves.
Definition and treatment of absenteeism
1. Faculty and staff members have legitimate reasons for asking for leave, but have not gone through the leave formalities or asked others to take the place of their own. Without the approval of the leader, they are deemed absenteeism.
2. Faculty and staff who should ask for leave and ask for sick leave shall be found absent from duty after being verified.
3. The leave approval period for teachers and staff members has expired. Anyone who fails to go through the leave renewal approval process and is considered overworked shall be deemed absentee.
4. Schools who are absent from work and absenteeism should be dealt with in accordance with relevant regulations, and criticized and educated.
5. Faculty members leave their jobs without authorization, and their wages (including post salary, salary scale salary, teaching age allowance, post allowance, living allowance, rent increase subsidy, etc.) will be suspended from the day they leave the post. Schools should urge them to return to work in a timely manner. If they insist on not returning to school, those who leave the company for more than one month or more than three months in a year will be treated as automatic leave.
Attachment: School leave sheet
Quanzhou Education Bureau
February 25, 2011
Key words: education, leave system for teaching staff, opinions
CC: Municipal Education and Work Committee .